My "Two Fulbright Hugs" blog NOMINATION!!

Fascination Awards

Considering that I have only been blogging for a very short time and have VERY few FOLLOWERS, I am just thrilled that I have been nominated by the Director of Public Relations from Accelerated Degree Programs for my Two Fulbright Hugs blog. I know that I am not the only nomination in the great wide world of teacher blogging, and chances are slim that I will win, but I am just "psyched" that someone out there appreciates the work that I have done.
The post that earned this nomination is Criteria - How to Make Students in Charge of their Learning !!! Please check it out!! Of course, if you would like to vote for my blog, please click below - Voting begins June 25th at 1:01 AM (EST).The blog with the most votes by July 2nd at 11:59 PM (EST) will win the grand prize, a $100 restaurant gift card.

VOTE HERE
(: Two Fulbright Hugs :)
 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination! I am so proud of you!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful website you have! It is such a blessing to me! I will certainly be voting for you in hopes that you win. Thank you for blessing the Kindergarten world with free resources. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ladies - thank you SO much for the kind comments!!! they are very much appreciated & very encouraging!!! :) Hope you are having a wonderful summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the nomination! I found you at Teaching Blog Central and I'm your newest follower!

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Maria - so glad you decided to stop by & join :) thank you also for the congrats, I greatly appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your nomination and another Congrats is in order. Love your blog! I gave you "The Lovely Blog" award. Please stop by TIPS at the link below to pick it up.

    Happy Teaching,
    Laura
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww...thank you so MUCH Laura - too sweet!!! Will stop on by & accept this award - yippie!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete