Bloggie Award!! Yay!

Amanda from Inspired in Second, presented me with an award a couple of days ago - how sweet was that?? SUPER sweet! Thanks Amanda. Upon accepting this award, I must abide by the following rules:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.  a BIG thank you, Amanda:)
2. Include a link to their site. Please check out Amanda's blog: Inspired in Second
3. Include the award image in your post. Posted below & on the right (scroll down)
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. See below.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. (this was tough, as so many have the award)
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

Random facts:
  • I play the flute - have played since I was in 4th grade.
  • I played softball in High School, which were state & national champs (for consecutive years).
  • My first teacher website began back in 2003 (before I graduated with my Bachelor's degree) - was pretty popular back in the day... (URL was: geocities.com/kinder54321).
  • I never liked to read until I became a teacher.
  • I love to watch Judge Judy...LOL!
  • I am a huge Big Brother fan!!!
  • This is my 3rd year in Kindergarten & I will be leading my team as the lead teacher this year (a little nervous).
 Great blogs I have nominated:
Please go check these blogs out!! :)






7 comments:

  1. Thanks Kimberlee! That is so sweet of you! I will pass the award on to others! :)

    P.S. I'm your newest follower!

    ❀Bethany❀
    Learning is a Journey
    Polka Dot Parlor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I play the flute too!

    I'm your newest follower!

    Susie's Seconds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I am so excited! I am now following your blog!

    Mrs. Janelle
    http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You deserve it! I never liked to read before I became a teacher too!
    Michele
    www.missnelsonsgotthecamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! Your blog is adorable, I am so glad that you found me and now I am your newest follower.I am just the opposite, I have always loved to read and I think that cemented the whole teacher thing. I have read over 20 books since school let out a month ago! Thanks again!

    faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award and finding my blog! I'm a new follower.

    Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for complimenting my blog! Your blog is super cute!

    ~Tanya
    Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete