Currently July... still working on CC ELA Posters!!

Linking up with Farley @ Oh' Boy 4th Grade for July's currently. Join along if you haven't already!! :) What are you currently up to??


Other than this, I am VERY busy working on the upcoming Common Core GPS Reading/ELA I can Posters. Ok... I thought it would be around 200 pages, so far it is around 100 & I am not finished... Still need to add a few more & work more on the visuals. It will be a great resource when finished:) Check back soon!


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving time with my family too! I need to read Number Talks... we were trained on it last year to go along with the Common Core!

    ❀Bethany❀
    Learning is a Journey
    Polka Dot Parlor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you from the CURRENTLY Linky Party. My kids love Nickelodeon and I sometimes find that they've left the room and I'm watching it! haha!

    Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. isnt summer time with family just the best? im your newest follower drop by =)


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete