Editable Calendar Set (Common Core-Based)

In honor of reaching 200+ followers...(thank you so much for joining along).. I just finished this great calendar set.

In this set, there are EDITABLE calendars, who's here? daily attendance graphing sheet, a countdown to 100 sheet, 0-10 number sheets, 2 different EDITABLE covers (either saying "folder" or "binder"), letter writing practice sheet that also ties in sight words, and a generic working with numbers sheet, so you can choose a number for students to work with!! I wanted something that was CC Standards-Based, but also throw in a calendar as well!! There are 3 documents below, so choose carefully! One that has the editable calendars, one that has the editable covers, and one that has all the documents (non-editable) combined - already filled in the days for calendars for 2012-2013:) Let me know what you think!!! I plan on duplicating a few of the pages to use over & over again... you can use pages in whatever order you feel is best for your students. Place these in a binder, folder, or use them separately!! :) Enjoy!! & thank you again to all of you friendly followers!!! Note: you will need PowerPoint to download the editable versions.

You can get these here!




How do I edit the forms in PowerPoint?


First, open the editable PowerPoint file. Then, there will be invisible boxes in each editable area. On my file there is an invisible box on each calendar day and a place next to the month's name for the year. You will beed to click on the box (without moving it, as there is text under it!!) and a frame will come around the box. This is where you can type your text:

Next, you type in the text box in whichever font you would like - if you want your students to trace the numbers for number writing practice, choose a font that will allow that.

Then, click on the appropriate boxes to fill in the numbers on the calendar - or leave it blank - your preference. Once you have all your editing finished, print!! DO NOT CLICK SAVE unless you want to keep your document like that... it will not be blank if you save it wit text in it! :) Let me know if you have any questions:)



16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these calendars. I am always looking for cute calendars that can be edited if needed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! I have been working on editable things all day long! Yours are fantastic! Thank you for sharing!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. I really like the style of the calendar pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies :)

    Jennifer - cannot wait to see them:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you read my mind! I was just going to start working on calendars...thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kimberlee these look really good!I like "today's number" page the most. Thanks for sharing them!
    -Carol
    Mrs. Cobb's Kinder Sprouts

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!! Is there any way though that you can use a different font or send us an editable version so I can change the font? My kiddos don't recognize this font, since we don't teach this style to them. Thank you so much for all the amazing resources you provide for us!! You are such a time saver!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. theses are totally editable - look at the pics above and you should be able to change to whatever font you wish:) glad you like them:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry I wasn't very clear in my last message :( I totally see how your calendars are editable, but are the pages you have after that editable somehow or located somewhere else on your site? I love the practice pages for the numbers (with the rekenrek's) as well as the countdown to 100 and 160, but would like to alter it as my school is in session for 180 days :( If you don't have it anywhere for me to edit, it's completely ok, I love the calendars and all the other wonderful resources you have provided!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh...so sorry... please see my link here about modifications to items: http://teachertakers.blogspot.com/2012/07/need-modifications-of-my-work-have.html

    Thanks sweetie:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! We have been using some old, ugly calendars we white out every year and I'm so glad to replace them! I added white boxes to mark out the extra boxes where the month doesn't start on Sunday or ends before Saturday. I left the first and last date on the calendar for support. The more structure the better for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGOSH... Thank you so much for this post! It's awesome and much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What font is "Common Core-Based" in? Love your blog & this calendar. Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete