Individual Student Number Lines

When kinder students are having a tough time trying to determine if a quantity is closer to the benchmark number 5 or 10, they can use a number line to see how each quantity compares to the other. My students with disabilities in my classroom have benefited greatly from the use of a number line. Here are 14 different colors/designs of individual student number lines. Just print which page you like, but them out, and laminate for continued use.

You can get these here!





10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the ADORABLE number lines! They are going to be perfect for my kinder kiddos!

    Kim
    Carried Away in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you made the actual numberline or if you found a graphic? I teach first and am trying to find a line that goes to 20. These are so cute!!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just perfect! Thanks so much! I also love that you use Dropbox- it is the best!
    -Carol
    Mrs. Cobb's Kinder Sprouts

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies:) Lori, I made the number line. I will go ahead and make some to 20:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting these wonderful resources!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SOOO cute! I can't decide which ones I like the best so I may just have to print them all and have a variety! These will be perfect for my kindies!
    Thanks so much for sharing with all of us:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! I love the zebra trimmed number lines :)

    Thanks Kimberly!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are welcome ladies - thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome! Thank you so much for making these!!! It is such a time saver!
    Brigid
    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete