Need modifications of my work? Have a personal request?

I have received SEVERAL emails about wanting my work modified: different font, different colors, the editable MS Word version, etc. The items I make are made for my classroom use. I am simply offering them to everyone for free, since I know the time it takes to make the items. Any modifications take time... sometimes a lot of time, depending on what it is. I have made some modifications for free, but unfortunately, I can no longer do that, so...

I am SO a People Pleaser, so I want to help those of you out who want the items modified; however, there will be a small fee for the time it takes to do this. I hope this is not asking too much... I do want everyone to enjoy the items and have them exactly how you wish to have them for your room:)

In addition, I would love to make things for you that YOU want for your room. Have something you want made & cannot make it? You can request personalized items, for a small fee, as well. Just ask. :)

Just email me:) gamommy2chloeATgmail.com (change AT to @)

Hope this sounds reasonable...

11 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower for that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is completely reasonable! You share INCREDIBLE things for free, which is already so very generous. Don't feel bad at all for asking for something in return for the time it takes!

    Hope you are having a great summer!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the support ladies - means so very much!!! truly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for everything you share! I am a new follower and I looovvvveeee your goodies! I do have one question...can you tell me what font you use on your sidebar "follow" me below (I know this is smiley monster) but what font is used for the part that says "for latest updates?" I thought it might be skinny latte, but the "L" in that looks a little different! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this binder! You're a million times more creative than me so I appreciate your work! Would it be possible to download the binder without the dark spotty background? My printer absolutely eats ink :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing this with other teachers. I LOVE it! Although I am glad that teachers are paying other teachers for things, I am SO grateful to see that there are some teachers who will 'share' what they have come up with. PLN is where it's at! What font did you use? I am trying to create a page that says "Pre-Kindergarten Standards." Would like to use the same fonts as what you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the fonts on my site are smiley monster & skinny jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you share the "I'm Done" poster? I love the activities and wouldn't change a thing. I want to laminate the poster and place the choices underneath in large pockets.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete