Star Sentence (book marks or journal inserts)

I love our Star Sentence Critera that we use in Kindergarten. To keep students from having to move across the room to view the criteria chart, I made these smaller sized charts for use as a book mark or journal insert. I thought of three ways you can use these - see below (if you know more, post below)!!!

You can get these here!




Three ways to use this resource:

1 – Copy, cut, and attach to inside cover of student journals

2 – Copy, cut out and students can write on as they finish each criteria (attach to work)

3 – Copy, cut, and laminate; students can use dry-erase maker or crayon to use & reuse later

*Students color in or check after they have completed each criterion on the list J



2 comments:

  1. I am getting a message that says I don't have access...:0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry Jane - should be available now:)

    ReplyDelete