Want to help keep everything here {FREE}?

In order to keep everything here {FREE}, I need a little help - no monetary donation, just a little extra "SPACE" for sharing these files with you all. All you need to do is sign up for a DropBox account below, if you do not already have one. What is Dropbox?

Quoted from website: "Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Dropbox was founded in 2007 by Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi, two MIT students tired of emailing files to themselves to work from more than one computer."

Please take a moment to sign up, even if you do not plan to use it - it will help me out tremendously and help to keep all my items {FREE}. Thank you in advance:)

You must sign up by clicking the image below - this way, I am credited more "space" with each new referral!!!



4 comments:

  1. We talked about your blog at one of the GA Common Core math workshops this week. Were your ears burning? Thanks for the free goodies! Jayne
    http://www.abcsofreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne - thanks so much - that is a huge compliment to know that others are thinking about the things I have here:) thank you very much & I appreciate you letting me know! I almost attended one of those workshops last month... wish I had now... how was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every little bit we do to get ready helps! And it's always nice to be with other teachers from around the state...especially Kindergarten teachers! I'm in Macon...Where are you? Above or below the gnat line??

    ReplyDelete
  4. above (lol) - Franklin Co. right at the GA/SC line:) I know what you mean. I spent the entire year as part of our Model Classroom preparation team - had a final meeting during the summer & since I did that, I am feeling pretty good about things - for now...lol, until reality hits in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete