Reminder for tomorrow... #teachertourtuesday

#teachertourtuesday

I am still unable to begin setting up my classroom, but many out there have already begun. If so, I want to remind you of my Tuesday linky... Create your mini-Instagram Video today and post the link tomorrow!! When you post on Instagram use hashtag: #teachertourtuesday

This is a great way to showcase your classroom a little bit at a time and provide narration at the same time!! In addition to posting on Instagram, please link up tomorrow with a quick post directing us to your video.

Don't know how to make an Instagram Video?
Click here for my tutorial: How-To Tutorial

Not sure how to embed your video into your post?
Click here for my tutorial: How-To-Embed Video

Please come back tomorrow to link up!!!!! I cannot wait to see a little snippet of your classroom! :)


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Are you doing this again in the next couple of weeks? I'd love to participate but I won't have my room set up for another week or two!
    -Carol
    Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... I will be doing it for a couple of months :) Yay... join along when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to join up and try the Instragram video feature... but our floors are being redone so we are not allowed in until August 1st or maybe even LATER... Yikes!

    Hopefully, I'll be in soon and can do a few videos as the frantic set-up ensues! :)

    ReplyDelete