Even though I haven't begun decorating, I cannot wait to watch the short clips each week and get some great ideas!! Don't know how to use Instagram's video feature? Here is a quick tutorial:
1) Log In (haha...LOL - I amuse myself sometimes...)
2) Click on the camera icon:
3) Click on the video icon:
4) Press and hold the RED record button (you can do a video in one shot, or stop and do a few clips). All together, I believe it is a 30 second video clip.
5) Once the video segment is completed, click next... You can change the look of the video (play around with it until you see one you like. Then click next.
6) Choose a beginning image for your video (slide the blue box until it lands on an image you like). The click NEXT.
7) Now, there are a few things you can do here, but I 'arrowed' the most main thing - the others are optional. You can put a quick description and then press share (it goes to your followers). In addition, you can share it on Twitter, Email, Facebook, etc. You can also put your location, but I never use that - dangerous, I think!
To view a sample clip, please visit and add me on
Hope you will join along each Tuesday!!!!