Well, I never said I would do it, but...

Sadly, I will no longer offer all my items for free. I have decided to begin selling my teacher items. I spend a lot of time creating them and really, REALLY need the extra funds to spend in my classroom. Consider this my TpT store! I hope and pray that my loyal followers (all you wonderful folks out there) will support me in my efforts to earn a little bit for my school kiddos. All the items I have on my site have been adjusted to reflect a price. I appreciate you all for following me in all my adventures here and hope you will continue. The plan is to create items for K-5th grades. If there is something you would like that I have not created, you can just ask me here: http://ask.fm/kfulbright

Since I have just begun selling my items, I am in the process of creating Paypal buttons for all items. Until then, please email me if you would like to purchase something, and I will send a Paypal invoice.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberlee,
    I would like to purchase your vocabulary interactive notebook templates, but I can't find a link to your TpT store (unless I just can't see it). Would you help guide me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn, glad you are interested in the interactive vocab. sheets!I need you to email me your email address and I will send you a paypal invoice to pay. Once payment is received, I will send you the document. Thanks. I have built in my TpT into my blog.

    ReplyDelete