~ Currently, Love is in the Air ~

Well, time to link up with Oh' Boy 3rd Grade again for Currently!!

I love (haha) February, as it is the month of LOVE! There is still so much to do this school year, and with snow days and all, I feel even further behind... anyone else? EEK!

Here is what is CURRENTLY going on around here:


PS - Can you guess the fib? Of course I love Peyton & look forward to seeing Jimmie Johnson race every Sunday. Our kitten's name is one my daughter created for her!! :)


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I feel you about our missing days due to snow and cold! We missed only 1 1/2 days but they were right in the middle of the week. I felt like I barely did any teaching between missing days and MAP testing! I'm just trying to get done what I can get done while still having some fun :)

    I also LOVE Peyton! I rocked my Broncos shirt on Friday to school to show my support... we're Bengals nation in Cincinnati but I'll always adore Peyton! Go Broncos!

    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitten's name. Was just begging for a kitten myself this morning, but I always get shot down! :( Hubs would rather have a puppy (insert finger in throat). I am the animal caretaker so we'll see who wins.
    Enjoyed reading your blog.
    Monahan Monkey Madness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you, Kimberlee! I love Peyton too and we are going to be cheering for him all the way- even though we live in Alabama! The weather here has been equally frightful- but just bitterly cold. No snow yet!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting and commenting, ladies!! I was only able to work ONE day last week... eek! We missed 2 and a half days, but then I went on my daughter's field trip Friday and then this coming Monday, I have a planning day they let us schedule with our colleagues!! Can we say, WAY far behind?...lol! It will ALL come together!

    ReplyDelete