It is so important to build a strong foundation in number sense using manipulatives. Here are some sheets that can be used in guiding students with the understanding of numbers. I HIGHLY recommend using some type of counter with this set (or even make several copies of the sheep provided in the set) so children can manipulate with numbers and quantities.
This is a large set that covers the following Kindergarten mathematics areas:
ALL Kindergarten standards in these categories...
* COUNTING AND CARDINALITY
* OPERATIONS AND ALGEBRAIC THINKING
* NUMBERS AND OPERATIONS IN BASE TEN
The theme is a Counting Sheep theme.
Some of the activities include:
* Counting by 1s and 10s to 100
* Counting on from given number
* Writing numerals to match sets
* Counting and writing numeral for various quantities
* Drawing an amount of objects to match numeral
* Count and dot with bingo dauber
* Roll it, Count it, Draw it
* How many +1
* Greater than, Less than, Equal to
* Comparing Numerals
* Addition/Subtraction with 10 Frames
* Addition/Subtraction word problems
* Different ways to represent quantities
* How many more to make 10
* Compose & Decompose Numbers
TOMORROW, I will have a FREEBIE from the set for you!
VISIT my TpT store to purchase the set: