::::: We are reviewing concepts in FUN ways!! Students are really having to dig deep to defend their answers and give support for their responses!! :::::
Need an extension or intervention fluency set that incorporates some of the first 100 fry sight words? This set can be used in two ways:
Extension -- Have students who have mastered the first 100 sight words? This is a great small group activity.
Intervention -- Have students who are still struggling with reading passages with sight words fluently? Use this as an 8-week intervention.
Students can use the hummingbirds to help them to follow along from line to line while reading. Hummingbirds are flutter quickly, so this can encourage students to read more quickly with each reading.
This set includes the following:
* Directions for Use
* Hummingbirds (assemble onto craft sticks)
* 8 Worksheets for practice
* 8 week's worth of simple passages comprised mostly of the first 100 sight words
* 40 student passages (for the 8 weeks - one per day for 8 weeks)
* 8 Teacher Copies (that include each week's passages to mark on while student reads AND data recording space to record number of words, errors, and total word read)
This activity is great for small group introduction and then moved into an independent center activity.
Thank you for supporting our classroom with your purchase!!